Why to take Frankfinn Franchise?
An Overview : Frankfinn Aviation Services Pvt. Limited is a Private Limited Company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and was incorporated in January, 1993. It is a leading company in Training and Development - THE ONLY COMPANY OPERATING ALL OVER INDIA in this field, with the largest network of state-of-the-art centers besides international operations/presence in Dubai, Mauritius & Hong Kong. It is the only Institute/academy in India having exclusive worldwide tie-up with ICM – an institute of repute in UK and having the international presence. Frankfinn now is the approved partner training partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Awards & Recognition :
1. Gold Award Winner 2017 for “Best Higher Vocational Institute for Skill Development” in India
2. Awarded “Best Air Hostess Training Institute Award” for 6 Consecutive Years (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017)
3. Repeatedly featured in Limca book of Records for the Highest Cabin Crew Placements, year after year.
4. Frankfinn is an approved training partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) in India, which is a Public Private Partnership under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
The Industry : India’s civil aviation industry is on a high-growth trajectory. India aims to become the third-largest Aviation market by 2020 and the largest by 2030. The Civil Aviation Industry has ushered in a new era of expansion, driven by factors such as low-cost carriers (LCCs), modern airports, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Domestic airlines, advanced information technology (IT) interventions and growing emphasis on regional connectivity. India is the ninth-largest Civil Aviation market in the world, with a market size of around US$ 16 billion.
Timing for Investment : According to data released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), FDI inflows in air transport (including air freight) between April 2000 and December 2015 stood at US$ 612.53 million. The recent news in the Aviation policy gives a major boost to the Aviation & Hospitality Industry. There is also now provisional 100% FDI allowed in Airlines where government has raised foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in scheduled commercial airlines to 100 per cent from 49 per cent.
Target Audience : Huge population numbers in the age-group of 17-24 years for us to target and tap.
Industry Status : World’s No 1 Air Hostess Training Institute
Monopoly No other player in the field. Virtually a monopoly.
ADVANTAGE FRANKFINN :
1. Established & well-recognized World’s No. 1 Brand
2. A tried and tested business format
3. High returns in 1st year of Business itself
4. Most rewarding investment option:
- Other streams like IT, Animation coaching are already saturated. Low paying jobs after passing out.
- Over crowded market for MBA which requires big money & time investment on the part of student.
Franchise Requirements :
1. High returns on in just 12-18 months*
2. Investment required Rs. 40-Rs. 90 Lakhs depending on the centre capacity & potential of city/locality *Investors MUST do their own due diligence & make their own calculations before investing.